Monday, October 4, 2010

These babies still need a good home!

If you are interested in any of the cameras below, feel free to give me an offer. I will also consider trades, especially for film (any kind)! I will throw in a roll or two with the film cameras. Will ship international. Feel free to email me your offer at info@sol-exposure.com or if you have any questions.
1. Diana + w/ lens cap and 6x4.5 adapter
2. Ansco Ready Flash
3. Ansco Flash Clipper w/ original box
4. Polaroid OneStep
5. Polaroid One600
6. Polaroid OneStep Express
7. Polaroid Square Shooter

And as a special treat, 4 single packs of Type 689, expired 10/99. That's 40 exposures. Hard to find and some of the most beautiful effects you've ever seen!

$120 + $10 shipping to anywhere in the US. I will ship international, leave a comment here and I'll let you know how much.

3 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say that I think that it's gangster how you enjoy the music of Johnnie Taylor and Bobby Blues Bland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. say when is that packfilm expired from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noah: It says above. "4 single packs of Type 689, expired 10/99. "

    ReplyDelete